Terve - find work and make friends.

hello people , im new in Finland , im Tunisian journalist , married to a Fin , I speak a little Finnish language & would love to learn it .

well i also would like to have a job i know it is not easy due to the lack of language but im trying .
Finland is a very clean and beautiful country ,people are good and nice to expats .

i would like to get to know people from all over the world , maybe we can make a big group of expats in Finland where we can share our experiences , knowledge , culture , food & make a network to help each other to settle down & find their way over here .

thanks

Welcome to Finland: ) Where do you live?

hello there , i live in kokkola

I see, I think in those kind of smaller cities, it is more difficult to get a job for non Finnish speaking people: ( But you can learn Finnish from you husband. Good luck!

thank you ,yea i know it is very challenging to get a job in Finland ,and where are you staying maybe we can meet and have a coffee

Haha, I thought so too, I live at the capital area, Espoo. If you come to Helsinki some day, let's have a coffee together: )

i live in espoo !  floatingapple can we have coffe ? :)