An Australian in Paris

Hello everyone!

I am Australian who has just moved to Paris to work as an Au Pair and would love to meet English and French speakers and share in what life is like as a Parisian. I live in the Marais area, just near Place de la Bastille.

Please let me know if you would like to chat and share travel experiences and stories over a coffee one day!

Brooke.

Welcome to Expat.com, Brooke :)
Hope you'll be able to make some nice networking on this forum.

Hiiiii Brooke,

welcome to Expat.com and to Paris. i hope u enjoy ur life here.

it would be a pleasure to share some experiences over a coffee with other friends.

don't hesitate to email me.

See u soon.

best regards

Yasmine

Hey Brooke,

I am an Indian expat living in Versailles. I just moved here a week ago and finding it hard to make friends owing to the language barrier. So yeah, it would be great to explore Paris or maybe just chat over a cup of coffee.

Amy, you seem to be put up quite close to me. Versailles is a beautiful town that has a lovely palace that I am yet to visit. So if you happen to be in Versailles, do let me know.

Cheers,
Omkar

Hi Brooke,

I'm an American expat and have been living in Paris for about 7 months now. I moved here with my boyfriend(who is French) so I haven't met a lot of expats, and would love to meet up for coffee sometime.

Send me an email if you want to meet up! Nice to meet you!

Cheers,
Katrina