Clay and a kiln anyone?

Hi all
I am desperate to get my hands on some pottery clay and access to a kiln.  Does anyone know of someone who sells clay or who owns a kiln?  Am so desperate to start making some pots again!!! Anyone?

Maybe you can ask to Florychante in Pailles (tel 211 5979), they are producing ceramic items for hotels. The manager is from South Africa and she is a very nice person.

Thanks for the info

Hi

Did you have any luck finding clay and kiln. I would also love to get my hands on some clay.

Yes I did however the lady said she could only help me out in January as they are just too busy at the moment and dont have any spare clay or kiln space now till Dec. Give her a call, she was very helpful!

Does anyone have an update about this?  I would really love to be able to work with clay again.

sure, there's someone doing this, i saw an add sometimes ago, its in arsenal....will have to look into, and talk to the fellows...

cheers
Islander77

Hello.  Did you happen to find the contact in arsenal? Thanks for the reply.  I tried to ask around about Arsenal, but everyone seems to agree that there is someone there, but no one has a contact.  Again, thanks so much for the help so far!

i'm sorry, didnt have the time to check last time, will do next stop to arsenal!

++
I77

ok, here's what i say:
> going to arsenal, you cross reihm grinaker factories to the left, next headlights you stop.

there's a home/small shop at the headlights to your left, that does pottery/clay.

i couldnt get them, house was closed this evening!

sunday's 4 sundaes isnt it?

cheers
++

Did anyone find clay and or kiln?