Taylor's international school - KL

I think one point is that the children in the KL campus are possibly more academic generally. It would seem important to visit the Puchong branch to see if the teaching standards and pupil motivation is similar at both schools.

Hi Malad

How do you feel these few months at Puchong? I am considering to put my girl there. Hope you can share with us your experience there.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Best decision I ever made. My kids love the school and teaching, good friends and sport.
We live in Mont Kiara so the travel to school is long on the school bus but they have adjusted and dont want change schools due to great facilities at Taylors Puchong.

What grade will your daughter be in.
My email: [email protected]

Hi Malad

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

How do you find the teachers there? Are there any expat teachers, except for the management? Is it a must to study Bahasa for us, expat?

How long is the ride for the school bus? What time do they need to get on school bus and when will they arrive home?

Is there a lot of homework after school? What do your kids like about the teaching?

Many thanks in advance again for your sharing.

Appreciate.

With school years that start in January it is following the local schooling system.

Hi

For primary school Bahasa and Mandarin is a must but the teach at levels suitable to kids just starting to advance depending on capability.
My daughter is enjoying. My son chose science and maths subjects at high school so did not need to do additional languages.

There is a good mix of international and local teachers and no complaints from kids.

It all depends where you decide to stay. My kids leave home just after 6am and get to school by 7h15. School starts at 7h30.

Gardens international, Mont Kiara International,  Help International are also good schools but higher fee structure.

My daughter does not get alot of homework but my son does get homework and projects.

Which country are you coming from.

Hi Malad

I emailed you.

Cheers

Does takes have bus service? Will it be possible to travel from South bangsar to Taylor's everyday?

School has Tai bus service that runs various shuttles and you pay per term.

Hi Malad , thanks .. do you know the school timing

I am from India . Oh school timing is from 7.30 to 3? Thanks for the information. Where do you stay?
Thanks
Harsha

HI
This is Harsha here
Have you taken admission in Taylors ? I am also willing to take admission for my daughter in taylors .
Please advise
Harsha

Hello
My son goes to Taylor international school KL, does any one know if any transportation who can pick up and drop him from Bangsar south? His school timing is from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM