English medium (taught in English) for my 3 years old son in Rabat?

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an english medium school for my 3 years old son in Rabat. It may be a play school or a kindergarten. Very specifically a school where teachers do speak proper English with American or British accent.

Appreciate if anyone can help on this

Thanks

Salam ! I recommand the American school , although it's the most expensive private school here in Rabat :P . However, if you need a personal tutor for your little son I'll be glad to help. My name is Jalila. I'm 23 years old. I've an associate degree in English Literature and 1 year experience as a personal tutor for 9 and 5 years old kids. Thank you !

Regards,

Hi Jalila,
Thank you very much for your kind response.
Well, my wife (Moroccan) and my son landed in Morocco just yesterday. They are in Rabat now. I'll be heading there on 20th Sep.

I'm ideally looking for a kindergarten where my son can get along with other kids and the environment those who speak and taught in English. Are you maintaining place where you have a collection of other kids as well or is it that you proposed private tutoring visiting our place?

We look forward to capture a discussion with you

Sameer/ Zineb

Hi Sameer and Zaineb.
Concerning a nursery that uses english for teaching, I found only 3 :
1- La Canadienne-Villa A12 Guich Loudaya-Tel :06 99 47 31 69 => in which the educational program is bilingual (French& English).
2-Maple Bear-Avenue Bani Wrayine, rue Chraga (behaind the supermarket ACIMA)-Tel : 05 37 75 62 37/38. => (French& English) + some classes f Classic Arabic. the school charges 4000 MAD including canteen.
3- The American School: concerning the fees, please check this link   ras.ma/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/RAS-Tuition-And-Fees-SY1314.pdf
I hope my post was a bit helpful :)
Have a nice weekend !!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share details in private + drop an advert in the Rabat classes classifieds section pls

Hi Jalila
Many thanks for your findings. In fact, my family has already approached the La Canadien and we have an appointment on this Monday. I arrived in Rabat yesterday.

We also required with American school, but they do not offer kindergarten. Our only hope and choice is now the Canadien school

Your suggestion confirms on our finding.

Thank you again

Hi ! I'm glad that you've finally found what's best for your son. I wish he enjoys being there :)
If you need any more informations about schools in Rabat, I'll be happy to help !!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread + contact details.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct