Living Cost in Kuwait for a family with 3 Children.

Am going to get an offer for Kuwait with a monthly salary of 1000KD including all the allowances. I  have two school going children . Is it an affordable package. How much can I  save.

At least you need 350 kd for renting apartment, and minimum 300-400 kd monthly living cost for the person with family, this is without schooling and transportation,
Good luck

House rent PM KD 350
School              KD 700-800 (per year for two children
food and grocery KD 250-300
Total : 700-750 , you can save around KD250.

It is not a good offer for 4 persons family. Please let me know your domain,technology, years of experience , qualification and current salary , so I can advise you how much you should get.

Thanks for the reply "man1234". The details you asked for are :

Domain :  IT
Technology : .NET , Java , SAP BO
Experience : 7.2 Years
Qualification : B.TECH
Current Salary : 100000 INR

whether 1000KD is a good offer ?

I assume your monthly salary is 100000 INR (KD 500) in India.If you are getting KD 500 in India , there is no meaning to come here on KD 1000 , if you change your job in India then you will  get easily KD 600-700(120000-140000). It is really bad offer for those who is getting KD 500 in his native country. In Kuwait the rent is almost 5 times more than India, other Stuffs are  also expensive compare to India, you will not able to save KD 200 monthly with your family. You wouldn't learn any new technology here. I advise you not to come here on KD 1000 , try to negotiate with HR, you should get KD 1700-2000. This HR peoples are very clever , so be smart and ask them to give KD 1700-2000. Have you got the offer from financial sector?

Thanks for your reply "man1234".

I  didn't get offer yet . Its an IT company.

Please don't  join on this salary . You will be on trouble if you join on this salary

Hi,
     I am a chef i  got an offer 400kd with studio room (me  my wife  and 3 year old  daughter)
In this  salary is it possible  to  run a  family?What will be the  school fee  for  a child?Please advice.

HI,
Salary 600KD..(me  my wife and  my kid-2.5 yrs  old)can run  middle  class  family  life in kuwait.Is it possible  for  me to apply  a  visa for my  family-myself ?
Is that the  salary limit can sponser family?
Please  advice..
Tnks and regards
Prakash