Potential nervous expat!

Hi,

We will very likely be moving to Mauritius sometime in 2011. My husband and his Mauritian business partner have a sucessful company dealing in chemicals. Not having been to Mauritius, I am a little bit nervous about this move. Giving up a job as a District Nurse which I love, leaving behind elderly parents and lots of other family and friends. But have decided we've got to go for it!

The whole process of packing up and moving lock stock and barrel is a bit like entering a mine field! Just where do you start? My other big worry is our 9 year old Westie who I cannot bare to leave behind!

Hoping to find lots of answers on this site, from what I've seen everyone is very helpful and friendly.

Donna

Hello Donna, welcome to Expat.com and the Mauritius forum! :)
You'll find a lot of very nice people on the forum :D who will be more than helpful!
However do not hesitate to browse the forum which contains a lot of helpful information already!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Arlette,

Thankyou so much, It's amazing the information that's on here! Will be trawling all the pages! Getting more excited by the day about coming. Just one more british winter to live thro first!

Donna