Looking for a Safety Officer Job in Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm looking to live and work in Malaysia in a Safety Officer position in Construction
or Oil & Gas Company soon is possible

I'm Mr. Olaf Rutz of the age 50 with 30 years Millwright and Safety experience in Construction work
now I'm looking for a Safety Officer position , 100% travel for You Company and with You Company is no problem
for Me , I speak English and German and life now 8 years in Edmonton/Canada , sorry but I'm Mr. Olaf Rutz
looking for this Job and hope very much for help

Thanks

Olaf Rutz
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Due to economy O&G is experiencing layoffs in some areas in Malaysia at the moment. You could see if http://www.velosijobs.com/ have anything anywhere.

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm Mr. Olaf Rutz like to live and work in Malaysia in a Safety Officer position in the Construction work
I'm hope so much for help I can start soon is possible

Thanks

Olaf Rutz
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Help yourself - apply to every online suitable job you see. You need previous experience in the O&G industry and your age may be against you. Malaysia also has a palm oil sector.

As I understand it Malaysian h&s on sites is like the French when the channel tunnel was built. Someone died or injured on the French side would be taken to the British side and it was their fault! Hence the French were safer than the English ;) (this is true btw)

I only met locals doing this job. Met lots of engineers who are expats. Oil and gas an exception as the head guys are usually expats in h&s. But considering all the project's on at the moment worth a shot. But why Malaysia? Always easier to get a job when you don't care where. Oil and gas is retrenching at the moment with lay offs with external hires banned in most companies.

i will like to work at malaysia

I would like to go to mars.

British sarcasm.....

I actually think my chances are higher of achieving my goal ;)

Might help to give some specific doh!