Newbie in Ba Ria, Vung Tau, wanna meet for a drink?

Hi there! I'm local Vietnamese who has worked in Ba Ria recently (my house is in HCM C). I and my mate search and collect the stuffs relate to Australia Army during Vietnam war. We are here to locate, preserve and display any ANZAC history that we can find. Besides, we offer free English classes to local as well as helping orphanages, local people in somehow.

I moved here 2 weeks ago and I have a lot of free time in late afternoon/ evening. Is there anyone also free around that time and wanna meet for coffee, drink, dinner .....or explore the area together, please hit me up. Any advice, tips about the night life, entertainment activities is appreciated.

P/S: people say that I'm friendly and nice ;-))). My mate is an Aussie 50s guy and he always has dinner and sleep supper early, hic. It is sometimes boring for me to spend the evening alone.

Cheers,
Tracy

Hi Tracy

A few expats meet in the Horseshoe Bar amongst others. The man you need to see if your interested in Aussie war memorabilia is Glen at Tommy's 3 bar. A fountain of knowledge and got all the contacts you need.

I love vung tau, I recently moved to HCMC, D7.. now I am bored.. I miss the sea

Please be advised that this post was deleted.

Hi susu83,

"Please be advised that this post was deleted." - what do you mean pls ?

Seems a bit off topic  :whistle:

Thank you

Maximilien