Cheap flights, visa and its extension, approval letters etc.

Hi,guys! I just came to Ho Chi Minh again and wanted to ask where can I extend my tourist visa and make an approval letter for my friend. He want to come soon and i don't know where should I ask for it?

Hello! :)
My expat friends just exdended their visas, and that was about 170$ for 3 months,I guess. Not that much. But I don't know whom did they ask for that... I can ask my friend and tell you :) if this price is okay for you.
Also I know they bought tickets there. Can't say about approval letter

Please leave me contacts because my visa time is running out.. Hope you can help,good price!

Yes, they can help you for sure! Good luck!

we are nigerian family of 5 base in south africa both professional food scientist and accountant respectively we like to have our vacation in vietnam we find it soo hard for any tour operator to help us apply for approval letter can somebody help us out . you can reach me on ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hope this helps
myvietnamvisa.com/visa-requirements/south-africa.html

judicsonjude:  Is there anything stopping you from simply going to the Vietnamese embassy in Pretoria and getting a visa there?  If they will not give you a visa, then it is unlikely that the visa-on-arrival companies can get you a legitimate visa either.

Note for any one who wish to get a visa for Vietam during Covid 19. It's impossible to get the visa on arrival from March 15 to April 15. All the visa application now must be approved at the Vietnam embassy/consulate. In case you are in Vietnam and wish to do the visa run to extend your stay in Vietnam, I don't think you should do that. Just extend the visa in Vietnam. This link may be of some help for you in this case *** as it lets you know how long you can extend your visa for.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : No external links, please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct