DHL from Malta to UK

General interest...could you tell me how much you paid for DHL letter from Malta to U.K.?

Hello Ozchook,

Don't forget to greet your fellow bloggers on the forum and express your thanks? :whistle:

I moved your post from the Malta forum and made a thread out of it because you were completely out of subject there.

Though by making a new thread the visibility of your search has been boosted.

You could call the DHL customer care service and inquire in the meantime? hopefully they do communicate the price list via the phone.

Thank you,
Gavind.

€43 to London

Ozchook wrote:

General interest...could you tell me how much you paid for DHL letter from Malta to U.K.?

Malta post is very quick  and you can get recorded delivery and insurance, average for us is around 2/3 days.

Cost will depend on weight and value but a lot cheaper than DHL.

Terry

Thanks, Terry,

Have just paid 100 euros for a simple letter from Russia to Malta...hence my question!  Maltapost would not help in this cas e but I just wanted some comparison.

Dear sir,

I consider myself rapped over the knuckles!!! Promise to be a better girl next time!
Thank you.

Ozchook wrote:

Dear sir,

I consider myself rapped over the knuckles!!! Promise to be a better girl next time!
Thank you.

I think the Moderator could have given a little more thought to the tone of his post which I don't think was really necessary!

Ray

Thank you for this feedback, and I quite agree with you!  It is, however, very easy to misconstrue the tone in emails, let alone on a blog.  Sort of rather depends on the mood of the operator really but I must confess I felt unnecessarily chastened!
Cheers, Robyn

Hello Ozchook,

It wasn't my intention to 'sound' stern  :D  at all.

But back to the topic, you could try these websites to get a quote for your parcels/letters :

> Malta to UK

> DHL rate quote

It is a bit tedious but if you have the necessary details, it might give you an inkling as per the pricing?

Hope these were helpful.

Thank you,
Gavind
Expat.com Team.

Thank you, Gavind.  Feel a bit better now!  Robyn