Degree Attestations for KSA from Pakistan

Hi Friends,
I am an engineer and have been working in UAE from last two years, I have a decent offer now from KSA. To move to KSA i have to get my degrees attested. So, I have two basic questions;

1. But, for UAE i got only my BE degree attested and that's it. But for KSA do i need to get my all documents (matric, inter and bachelors) attested or only Bachelors Degree will work?

2.  Second, for UAE sequence for attestation was(from HEC then Ministry of Foreign Affairs then from UAE Embassy) so what would be the sequence for KSA?

Need Guidance please.

1. Only degree attestation is Enough as i already attested only Degree.

2. Yes you will have follow the same procedure to get attested your degree from Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture, 1st step HEC Pakistan, ThanMOFA Pakistan, than Saudi Embassy than Finally Saudi Culture ( Saudi Culture is required if want to bring your family for residence Visa )

Thank you so much Irfan.. Saudi Embassy is also following some courier service like UAE have authorized Gerry's to collect degree ?

For degree attestation u have to have a 2 letter from your company addressed to Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture to attest the degree.  But for that you have to be patience because you are dealing with saudi govt. Dept. It will take time......there is also option 2 i will inform you if you are not able to to get letters from company it is little bit easy...........i dont know about any courier services i handed over to authorized organization and got attested

Thanks alot buddy , i will inbox you if there are any more question.

Regards

You are welcome u can ask anytime

ccl_00032 wrote:

Hi Friends,
I am an engineer and have been working in UAE from last two years, I have a decent offer now from KSA. To move to KSA i have to get my degrees attested. So, I have two basic questions;

1. But, for UAE i got only my BE degree attested and that's it. But for KSA do i need to get my all documents (matric, inter and bachelors) attested or only Bachelors Degree will work?

2.  Second, for UAE sequence for attestation was(from HEC then Ministry of Foreign Affairs then from UAE Embassy) so what would be the sequence for KSA?

Need Guidance please.

Do consult Business Point regard Attestation if you are in karachi.
Address :    Suit No.2, Karim Plaza, Near Civic Center, Block-14,Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi , Pakistan.
Ph :    (92-21) 34127375, 34142313, 38241625
Fax :    (92-21) 34127375
Email :    [email protected]
[email protected]

I am also processing my application for KSa, i My visa title is computer Engineer.

My question is if my degree is attested from saudi culture, and than i submit it to saudi embassy, and simultaneously submitt passport for visa stamping in embassy, will that work, or i have to wait till my degree is also attested from saudi embassy and than i can apply for visa.

Some body told me that embassy attestation is not required for visa stamping it is only required for getting iqama and saudi engineering council registration after we land in KSa.

Saudi culture will not attest your degree until you got attested from Saudi embassy i mean firat you have to attest from HEC than MOFA PAK than Saufi embassy than saudi culture.

Dear there is a slight correction to your answer.
First saudi culture than saudi embassy will attest. Because i have just done the attestaion from saudi culture Office.
Now my degree is in Saudi embassy for attestation.

Thanks dear, so you did it yourself or through some agent?

For me it was did by an agency as they are also processing my visa. But u can do it by yourself. It will take less time than doing through an agent.

sharyfor wrote:

Dear there is a slight correction to your answer.
First saudi culture than saudi embassy will attest. Because i have just done the attestaion from saudi culture Office.
Now my degree is in Saudi embassy for attestation.

AOA,  how are  you brother? 
I have one question regarding attestation  Did you attested your originals from KSA culture or Just colour photo copies?

degree attestation procedure:
1. first from your university. few known cases where embassy returned degree because uni attestation was missing.
2. HEC
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
4. Saudi Culture - This I did myself by personally going to islamabad - this saves you 4 days to a week,
5. Saudi Embassy.

Please ensure your name on degree and passport is exactly the same. In case of any difference, first revise name on your passport.

All in all, this took full two months. Keep your employer updated through email at completion of each step. Scan the attestation and email them, and send the original for second attestation.

Dear Yasir,

Thanks for the Info. On your Comment related to same name on passport and degree, I have one question:

My Degree Name: RAO ABC DEF
Passport Sun Name: RAO
Passport Given Name: ABC DEF

One agent is saying that I have to change my name sequence in Sur Name and Given Name on passport to proceed with Saudi Culture: i.e., it should be:
Passport Sur Name: DEF
Passport Given Name: RAO ABC

But my another degree was attested from Culture and Embassy with same names currently exist on passport and Degree 2,3 years before. My first question: is there any way I can avoid change name on passport? because I have visas on current and I do not know what will happen to them after name change.

Second Question, I am in KSA, can my brother or father can apply in Saudi Culture on my behalf? if I send them 2 documents from company i.e., Offer letter and Letter to Culture?

Hi adeel

To your first question. Your agent is right. You have to change the accordingly as mentioned by him.
If you are currently in ksa. You can apply for passport name correction at pakistan embassy in riyadh or jeddah. And later do the nakal maloomat from jawazat. In case you want to change name in degree, thats a long and frustrating procedure.

For your second question. Yes any one can submit your documents on your behalf at saudi culture and embassy in pakistan.

Thank you very much Sharyfor for the quick reply, though disappointed to hear that sur-name and given names need to be re-ordered on passport.
:(

Don't worry its not that difficult as it seems. I also did name correction in my passport before attesting degree from saudi culture Office. There was spelling difference in Father's name b/w degree and passport.
But Alhamdulillah i received new passport within 4 working days.

no need to submit documents for spouse visa ..now its online

Thanks javed :)

Dear Yasir,

can you please tell how long did it took for you to get degree attested from Saudi cultural office and Saudi embassy in Islamabad. I will send my brother can you please tell who to contact in Saudi cultural office and embassy and can I avoid using agent.
Many Thanks.

regards,
Ahmed

Re: Degree Attestations for KSA from Pakistan

Dear Yasir,

can you please tell how long did it took for you to get degree attested from Saudi cultural office and Saudi embassy in Islamabad. I will send my brother can you please tell who to contact in Saudi cultural office and embassy and can I avoid using agent.
Many Thanks.

regards,
Ahmed

hi
can you please tell me regarding your option 2. my husband's company is delaying in providing letters.

Hello, my question is

1) saudi company offering me a Job and provides a profession is "Computer technician".

2) My Degree is Bachelors of sciences in Telecommunication ( 4 Years )

3) Is there any problem for attestation of Culture as well as embassy