How to pay prenalty for birth registration in Saudi Arabia Riyadh

Hi all,

i want to pay the penalty for my daughter birth regsitration in Ahwal  Madnia because i am more than 1 month late from the birth date of my daughter. kindly guide me

Bro go & pay what guidance you need they will ask you to pay online pay & get the certificate

Dear Tariq,

actually they already written in appointment if its more than a month then pay through ATM . but when ever i try to pay i get message Customer can not perform the required service.

Bro do you pay through your own bank ATM ? or Online ? try online if you have online banking excess
Government Payment
Biller  Civil Registration
Service  Birth Registration
National ID Number - Please Select -
Birth Date

thanks for your reply ... i have tries it by online banking with the same options which your have provided then i got such message (shown in last post)

Then I suggest to they through the offices out side Jawazat or Ahwal Madni they know the issues and charge 10 Sr extra . try them

yes i will try to find someone there if problem occurs (hope not to get any issue)... thx for ur help

Not a big deal,
You just go to the same hall; on the right side there is small window pay exactly 50 SAR and get the receipt
and submit the docs to the main window.

Thank you,

Actually when i have taken the appointment they write to pay by ATM if its more than a month thats why i got confuse because when i m trying to pay by online banking i got the message

Customer can not perform the required service.