Accommodation in Muscat

Hi folks,

New to the forum as I am a new arrival in Oman. I am looking for a place to rent, either a good sized double room with ensuite or a 1 bed flat dependent on price, etc etc. Preferably furnished and serviced!!!

I will be working away a lot, as such i would like to keep the cost to a minimum. My work routine means that I will probably only be spending, at most, half of my time in the accommodation.

Any assistance or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hi
Better to rent a bedroom with bathroom 180 OMR

Hi There,
Im expecting an employement offer in oman very soon, my office is around Ruwi, pls guide me where would be my ideal stay with good accomodation - serviced apartment-1 bhk-fully furnished...& what will be the rent & advances...
Rgds
Reddy

T.L.N.Reddy wrote:

Hi There,
Im expecting an employement offer in oman very soon, my office is around Ruwi, pls guide me where would be my ideal stay with good accomodation - serviced apartment-1 bhk-fully furnished...& what will be the rent & advances...
Rgds
Reddy

Ruwi is a densely populated area with Indian / Bangali expats. Depending upon your budget, you may find a variety of apartments in old (and a few new) residential complexes.