Is AED 14000 PM salary enough to live decent life in dubai

I have offered a job with 14000 AED all inclusive, I am a single guy, want to know is this sufficient amount to live a decent life in Dubai?.
I will have a single accommodation without sharing and a car for transport, so can you guys please guide me how much i can save in 14000 per month salary.

Hello ethan001

You may read others threads talking about the same issue to make yourself an idea.

> Cost of living in Dubai

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

ethan001 wrote:

I have offered a job with 14000 AED all inclusive, I am a single guy, want to know is this sufficient amount to live a decent life in Dubai?.
I will have a single accommodation without sharing and a car for transport, so can you guys please guide me how much i can save in 14000 per month salary.

Take it! before someone else takes it!

Hi there..I have lived in Dubai for almost 3yrs. and to answer your question, your salary is enough already to enjoy the life in Dubai, especially that you're single..It will really depends on your lifestyle, since you are still new, there are lots of things to discover which will amaze you in the long run..you have an accomodation and a car already which is really convenient and If you want to save for fuel expenses, taking trains is much better..well it depends on the location of your work..when it comes to food expenses go to Carrefour for your groceries, you can find everything in there..mostly europeans and tourists go there to shop..when it comes to shopping clothes there is "Brands for Less" store that you can find anywhere, I suggest you go online to check the branches..If you want to shop in malls, It is better to wait for the Dubai festival sale..where all branded products are on sale and the best time to shop for clothes and gadgets..check Dubizzle site and register, it will help you too..I'm sure you will live a decent life there, it's all a matter of saving and budgeting.
and lastly, have lots of friends :-) cheers!