Looking for a housekeeping job

Hi im yonaylin penamante ortiz,just call me lyn.now im working here in bucharest romania as a housekeeping for yrs in one family,romania is good a lot good seeing here but totally is not yet visit one of them,because only sunday i can go out.no time to go anywhere,because my employer dont give me a free day to go out.and i want now to find a good employer have a human rights and  have kind person to undetstand thier house maid,,i stay too long because for my kids,

TBD=To be determined...We could meet at Starbucks in old center and discuss your idea? [email protected]

Hello sir slex,, thank you and have a nice day

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Ah okay sorry thanks admin

Hi!I'm Mitchie Ann from Philippines. But just call me Ann.by the way I am looking a job in Romania as a house keeping..if you know someday to make sponsored there to work I'm  so happy for that..I'm a single parents with my 3 children so I do my best to give a better future for them.I have current experience work at KSA as a housemaid...thank you and have a nice day..

Mitchie Ann donios wrote:

Hi!I'm Mitchie Ann from Philippines. But just call me Ann.by the way I am looking a job in Romania as a house keeping..if you know someday to make sponsored there to work I'm  so happy for that..I'm a single parents with my 3 children so I do my best to give a better future for them.I have current experience work at KSA as a housemaid...thank you and have a nice day..

Please post or search in the JOBS section.  The forum is not intended for job hunting per the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks.
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank for replying sir,
  Can I know how to get job in Romania. I have visit before in Spain with my current employer.but I really need work if we have some body sponsored on me.

Closed