American trying to find work in France - How did you do it??

Hello world!

I am trying to find work in France and would love to hear how those of you were able to make the move and how you're adjusting. I'm wanting to hear your experiences and advice that can help me continue moving forward with this venture.

I appreciate any and all (positive) feedback!

Merci beaucoup!
-S

HEY fine?  currently i have BA degree in economics and i am working at commericial bank of ethiopia as customer service manager i have four years work experience at banks and before joining banks i have around three years work experince if you think me as a competent professional

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

Hello Heyawesome,

i would suggest that you browse our jobs section :

> Jobs in France

@mesfin make 

I would suggest that you remain within the current topic of this thread which is "American trying to find work in France - How did you do it??"

Good luck in your search,
Gavind

I think its easy to find work there if you are already there..
Good luck for searching...
Never say never..you can do it.. :top::top:

Hello,

There are english teacher missing in the education nationale. I can send you the link if you want. What kind of job are you looking for? What did you study in school or university?
Bien cordialement
Béatrice

Hello,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this previously inactive thread from 2015.

Consequently, this thread will have to be closed.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Closed