18000 AED for a family of 3 is enough?

Hello everyone,

We are in 3 people me, my wife and daughter which is 6 years old.
The package includes:
- Medical Insurance for me and my family
- Education allowance to my daughter
- Life assurance
- 10000 AED Relocation
- 27 working days holiday
- 18000 AED Salary

Is that enough to have a comfortable life in Abu Dhabi?

hI sir are you looking for a helper i am availabe i am 42 years old ex abroad in asia's im a good cood cleaner ironing a driver, i currently stay in my country here in the philippines..i can cook arabian food portuguese asian food,

As you did not include accommodation, I must say, unfortunately, no. Abu Dhabi accommodation is very expensive and a salary of 18,000 would be drained especially with debts and other extra costs. If your employer has extra time and bonuses then check them out. For a new family, I'd recommend at least 23,0000 a month.

Good luck!

Hello WeWonder,
Thanks for the answer. :)
They said it has bonuses, but it depends on the performance indicators (company and employee) and I don't want to rely one this. Also, it has education allowance of 15,000 AED p/year, but I heard for the others that isn't enough for good schools.
Well, I will wait for a new offer then.

No, this is not a lot, Unless you are willing to share an apartment with another family (which by the way I think is illegal), Of course, it depends on what is your current personal situation and lifestyle, but overall you are likely to struggle and feel frustrated.