Pakistani people

hi friend any pakistani living in jordan amman and zarqa i need a visa information.my email [email protected]
Thanks

The forum is here to help as many people as possible.
Posts in open forum are available to view by many people with similar problems, so could well help a lot of people.

Hello sagheer77,

Could you be more precise about the type of visa you need information on?

Thank you,
Gavind

Hi Gavind how are you thanks for asking my wife is jordanian i am from pakistan every time i received the 2 months visa my wife try so many time permanent visa but always one month are two month and my passport pages finish very fast and also if my wife sick i want to come emergency Jordanian passport office need the two to three week for visa so please i need the help how can i take the  permanent residents jordan.
THANKS
Muhammad

Your post is not very clear to me: are you staying in Jordan with your wife or are you abroad?

I am not sure but if a Jordanian woman  is married to a foreigner he cant ask for a Jordanian passport after some time.
Although I heard a couple of years ago that this law will changed, but then again, I am not sure. On a second thought, you can apply for a permanent residence but this is different then for applying a passport,
The best you can do, or she, is to contact the Ministry of Interior Affairs. I posted a link on the sticky thread: "Great links for newbies" on the main forum.

If this is all not possible then you have to renew your passport at your Embassy and asking every time the visa.