Job vacancies in Hallvard Ingolf Group

Has anyone received a job letter from this company?  Is this a genuine company?  I received a letter from this company and told me that I was shortlisted for the job vacancy.  Then, they send an application form for me to fill up.  Then, after sending it, they said i am considered for the position and will send the employment letter.  But I am in doubt of this company because I did go for an interview.  They said that there would be any form of interview as this is an online recruitment process and the basis of selection is based on experience.

Pls. reply asap as I need to know if this is a scam.  We have to warn others also if this is not true.  They have website, it's hallvardingolf.com/

i got also same mail...................................

I have also received the same to me from this company. .what happen to you after that ?

Their address refers to the Bergen maritime museum's post box (Bergens Sjøfartsmuseum Postboks), which makes no sense for a legitimate company of the size their website makes them sound. The rest of their address also doesn't make sense, and I can't find any evidence that the post code they list even exists.

I then entered the phone number in the Norwegian yellow pages and go no matches, and when I entered the name of the company in the Norwegian post website, once again got no match.

Finally, I searched for the name of the company in the Norwegian registry (Brønnøysundregistrene). Any company operating in Norway should have a registration number. As I expected, there were no hits for Hallvard Ingolf. This is ABSOLUTELY a fake company

Thank you for taking the time to check this company.  Too good to be true.  I was just amazed that they have the website and corporate email.

I took time to reply and filled up their application form and told me yesterday that they will send me the employment letter today.  But for sure this is scam.

I also have got their offer letter and terms and conditions. Thanks for the info, ECS.

hai. i too receive the same mail. and i receive offer letter in pdf

I recieved same

rather than applying to them, report this to the economic crimes tip line!

http://www.okokrim.no/desken-tipstelefon

(email [email protected])

show them the documentation of your correspondence with this company but do NOT send this hallvard ingolf "company" any money or personal details!!

I got same job with them and terms and conditions too, but when i called the number it was a Nigerian Accent i heard but the guy was trying to use an European accent to speak.

It Fake

I received the same letter,terms and conditions ,and a contract to be signed online.What is that company specialized in??will you please any one mention his own position accepted in that company.Definatelly  we all have different professions.For instance I am a psychologist.what are you???

share your email here. I can forward the offer letter which I have received from them or you can mail me in [email protected]

hi everybody.... what I would like to know is, what is the target of this scam? what are they looking to achieve?
this is the second time I get a message of similar nature, although on the surface unrelated...
the first was from a company called conco Philips, the second this.... both are oil related ventures... both say my application was short listed even though I never applied to them... I am a job hunter and my profession and experience can fit in countless positions... but, this does sound dodgy....

me also received the offer. Position offer is network engineer. I called them around afternoon time and the man was answering  the call that has accent Nigerian. I asked him to provide me registration company number then he said will call me back. till now almost 4 hours I did not receive any call. Anyway, on my employment form is signed by Charles A. Kay as Human Resource Manager and I was emailing previously by two different person which are Atonio mendez (HR admin officer) and Sian eden (Sr human resource). Guys, can you please update what you got and try to get clear information about this company. Thank's

Rinel wrote:

me also received the offer. Position offer is network engineer. I called them around afternoon time and the man was answering  the call that has accent Nigerian. I asked him to provide me registration company number then he said will call me back. till now almost 4 hours I did not receive any call. Anyway, on my employment form is signed by Charles A. Kay as Human Resource Manager and I was emailing previously by two different person which are Atonio mendez (HR admin officer) and Sian eden (Sr human resource). Guys, can you please update what you got and try to get clear information about this company. Thank's

the information I posted above should be sufficiently clear. This company is absolutely not existing in Norway as a legal business that is capable of employing anyone. Without the registration number they cannot pay salaries or taxes.

also for a Norwegian company located in Bergen, I would be very surprised if they did not have a Norwegian  HR manager. That name is not Norwegian.

taas wrote:

hi everybody.... what I would like to know is, what is the target of this scam? what are they looking to achieve?
this is the second time I get a message of similar nature, although on the surface unrelated...
the first was from a company called conco Philips, the second this.... both are oil related ventures... both say my application was short listed even though I never applied to them... I am a job hunter and my profession and experience can fit in countless positions... but, this does sound dodgy....

based on previous reports about fake companies "recruiting" in Norway they will either want you to send them money for "visa processing" or be harvesting your personal data.

I got the same response from this company and got the offer letter with terms and condition in PDF format. Afterwords i email same thing with their provided travel agent. They want me to send €790 Euros for processing the work permit. Here is full response email, Its a SCAM i think. This company website is created 12-may-2015. You can also check by entering the domain on whois.com site.

Alumni Travel Tours
Pendelgatan 2 Box 1400,
90124 Umeå 904 22 Oslo Norway
Email: [email protected]
Tel:  47-67-204-512

Dear   Kashif Mustafa

We will like to bring to your notice that we are in receipt of your mail, which include the attachment of your employment letter from the Hallvard Ingolf Group. However, kindly be inform that we have made a verification and confirmation about the employment letter which the company have authenticated. To these effect, to enable us commence with the processing of your visa/ work permit and other documents to enable you work in Norway legally, you are to immediately provide us with the scan copy of the following documents.

i,   A copy of your international passport(data page)
ii.  Your complete home address where you can easily received posted documents and a day time telephone number(s)
iii. A small size passport photograph (35mm by 35mm)
iv.  Age declaration affidavit or a birth certificate

All these items listed above should be scan and send to us without delay so that the we can commence with the processing of your visa and work permit, to enable us meet with your resumption date stated in your employment letter by your employer as the processing of your visa/work permit will take approximately Five-Seven working days and additional Two days for all finished documents to get to you via UPS courier express. Nonetheless, the processing fee of your work permit and all other documents will cost €790 Euros.

Visa, work permit and collection fee = €740.00
Agent fee = €50.00
Total = €790.00

Be strictly inform that your visa and work permit processing fee/agent fee for the processing of your visa, work permit and all other documents must be received before the agency can start any processing of your documents, and immediately we receive these items listed above from you, we shall instruct you on how to send the payment of €790 euro to our financial secretary/administrative clearance office so that there will be no delay in the your processing of your documents.

Regards
Annabel Hugg
Associate Manager

Ha ha, I also have received the the same communications from the same persons which you have posted here. And the funniest thing is that these fraud fellows do not know to prepare a decent offer letter.

Kashifmustafa, the address is once again a quick giveaway that this is totally fake.

Alumni Travel Tours
Pendelgatan 2 Box 1400,
Email: alumnitravel[at]alumni.com
Tel: +47-67-204-512

Umeå is a city in Sweden, not a street name, and definitely not existing in Norway.

Their phone number also either doesn't exist or is unlisted, which would be odd for a business to do since they presumably want people to call them!  http://www.kvasir.no/alle-gsi?partnerid … q=67204512

i recieved the job application form.
i am architect
Thank you all for highlighting the company, i was filling the form and then found it non professional at all. So i decided to check on internet and nothing matches.

Dear kashif
you already pointed to the truth of this company.It is a real scam.All what they are planning for is to collect a large amount of the visa money.I don't think that such companies interested in all professions.They are oil and gas company,what is it to do with mental health section.
Now I'm sure they are trying to set up us.I'm not signing an online contract ,if they were real they can skype interviewers at least

I also received the same offer from this company. In fact, I replied to their email questioning the way they process a new employee yesterday but they till this day, they have never replied.

I absolutely agree from the rest of you that this is a fake company. I have an IT friend whom i ask for help and check their IP address. Would believe that their IP address is in Massachussettes, USA? If this is legitimate company in Norway, their IP address should also be from Norway.

I think their purpose is to collect the visa processing fee from us, and after we send the amount, we will never hear from them again. I have received several offer from this online recruiter. And it seems their style is the same. They tell you that you are shorlisted, send you the contract and pay a certain travel agency to process your working visa.

A legitimate company will not publish a mobile number....it should be a land line.
Take care guys for this scam.....

I got the same response from this company and got the offer letter with terms and condition in PDF format. Afterwords i email same thing with their provided travel agent. They want me to send €790 Euros for processing the work permit. Here is full response email, Its a SCAM i think.

Yesterday i got email from these company

Alumni Travel Tours
Pendelgatan 2 Box 1400,
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +47-33-99-7014

Be informed that we have received a call from the Britta Bronfman Group that we have process your visa/work permit on before 7th June  2015 so that you can meet with the deadline in your appointment letter, to enable us proceed with the processing of your visa/work permit and immigration papers you have to proceed with the payment as it was stated in our previous email the amount of procuring the travel documents  is €790 Euro. Equivalent to £590 Great British Pound, Payment for the visa/work permit fee has to be made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER to our visa processing unit office in England, United Kingdom,

Note that the payment has to be sent via Money Gram/Western Union Money Transfer to our financial administrative clearance officer please see details below.

RECEIVER'S  NAME:  AMANDA  PHILLIP

RECEIVER'S  ADDRESS:  183-185 Rose Lane, L18 5EA, Liverpool  United Kingdom

Fill in the form below with the details of payment:

Senders name: ................................

Address:...........................................

Amount expected:...................................

Reference number  ...................................

Text question and answer if any.

Please endeavour to scan and send the transfer slip to us, as soon as the transfer is made to enable us commence with the processing of your visa/work permit to Norway.

We await your immediate compliance.

Regards
David Eric Young
Director Of Logistics

Any one help me is it orginal or fake

This is a scam and please do not send any money to them at all.
It is not easy to get visas, work permits for Norway and it often takes many months to get them. 

A Google search showed that this is indeed a scam. (419 Advance Fee Fraud)

It is usual for employers to cover visas costs, not the employee.