Royal Opera House

Hello, Deep and great thanks to everyone who takes time to Help, guide and Educate Expats. I need info about the Royal Opera House,  Am a lover of culture, arts n contemporary music.I wanna know the name of e place its locates, Is it open to anyone?.Is there a Diversity of cultures showcased? when are musical performances held?.Theatrical musicals, dances and comedy.Thanks

Hi Mariamns,

The Royal Opera House Muscat (ROHM) is Oman's finest arts and cultural centre, hosting a wide array of live activities including operas, ballets, concerts, family performances, children's dance / drams, theatrical performances, musicals, and more. Set in a landscaped garden, this iconic architectural masterpiece is the pride of Oman's arts and cultural scene.

The ROHM also provides daily house tours for the uninitiated and all those interested in knowing more about this modern landmark.

Indeed, the ROHM is open to the general public. Tickets can be easily bought online by visiting the website www.rohmuscat.org.om.

Depending on the seating zone and the tier, and depending on the kind of show selected, prices can vary anywhere between R.O. 1/- (yes, for a child) going up to about R.O. 75/- per seat.

Visit their website and you will get all the details there.

Happy outing !

Thank you so much.summi, I really appreciate your efforts and dedication. Be blessed