Looking for a flat ca. 50 - 80 sqm

Hi :) I am looking for a nice 2-3 rooms flat on the sea to buy.
For maximum 15 000 €.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Sarita and I am an expat here in Egypt and I am working with a real estate company who specializes in finding accommodations for expats. We have a property in Maadi overlooking the Nile. It is 70 square meters in  size.  We have many properties all over Egypt . Let me know what areas you are interested in or what type of area you'd like to be in and I am sure we can meet your expectations. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
Sarita

Hey. I want a good location... Maadi is not so good I heard

I understand. There are different neighborhoods in Maadi. Some are great places for expats. We also have properties in Zamalak, New Cairo etc. If you have an area in mind, I can send you pictures of what we have in the area. Are you interested in residential or business?

SRae wrote:

I understand. There are different neighborhoods in Maadi. Some are great places for expats. We also have properties in Zamalak, New Cairo etc. If you have an area in mind, I can send you pictures of what we have in the area. Are you interested in residential or business?

Please post your ad in the housing section of the forum located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Anyone looking for accommodation should look in the housing section.

residental

SRae and Ivy29,

For your housing request and offer, please post directly in the Housing in Egypt section, it is more appropriate.

@ SRae > Please note that you cannot promote your services here. Please get registered in the business directory and read the egypt forum code of conduct.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed