Returning late july

i'm new to the forum.  i married my nepalese wife 2 years ago, and have been in the U.S, for the last 18 months.  We are returning late july.   are you alright?  are there any direct needs you are aware of?

ved bell
pokhara, nepal
rio rancho, new mexico; u.s.a.

Dear Ved

Pls write us what help you may be in need.

We are from Kathmandu.

regds

I.Thapa

Hi,
      pokhara is better to stay if you are looking for apartment you can contact me
                                                                                                                                   with regards
                                                                                                                     www.lakewaytravels.com

That is a very nice offer. Here in Changunarayan there are many homes that have fallen. We are doing a couple of fundraisers. Here's our movie on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_4pcf4TZo8

I went to Kathmandu today and just about all the businesses were open. I know there are many homes that fell, but it looks fine if you don't go into the old neighborhoods. There are also temples and shrines still standing all over Nepal. Check out my blog, listed here on Expat.com.