Hamad hospital qatar

Hi everyone, i have been selected by HMC in india for IT(HICT) department. where is the HICT department located and how far will be the accommodation(family) from the workplace.

Hmc HICT IT no such designation approved from the MOH. Either it should be HICT user support, HICT User relation, HICT analyst or HICT senior user support.  If you are in Doha 2 options either leave out or accommodation provided in barwa abu hamour industrial area. Standard rules for Al khor impossible to leave out. If your are transferred to wakra  hospital housing will be the same in barwa.

Thanks alot, I have been selected for HICT Senior User Support,  how far is the distance from office to the accommodation which they provide. I am not in Qatar i have been hired from India still my paper work is going on.

If you're assigned for HMC Doha Al Saad, accommodation will be provided in barwa Abu hamour industrial area. (Traveling time back and forth 2 hours, if not traffic 30 minutes) If assigned for Wakra Hospital accommodation will be the same in barwa abu hamour industrial area (Traveling time 15-30 minutes) If Al Khor hospital, accommodation will be provided opposite. (BUJLEEB Complex)
If dukhan hospital, accommodation will be provided within the premises.

Dear Mr Wilson, What are the workings hours of HMC IT dept

Based on your grade 112 ..... Straight shift 👍🏻

What is the straight shift timings

Better ask your department.

risingflight wrote:

What is the straight shift timings

Topic Linked with: Hamad Medical Hospital qatar