Please enlighten me. I'm working in an English Center but I wanted to resign because of the following reasons.
1. The employer pays my salary in an installment basis.
2. He can't give me a contract (don't know the reason)
3. We agreed on $800 per month, but he changed his mind so he only pays me $750.
4. His salary is always delayed.
5. I smell something fishy, I think his Center is not yet registered.
6. Incomplete itools, and other facilities.
7. He can't provide me working visa.
To give you a background about my situation. His center just started January 2015 and I'm the only teacher there with 2 Vietnamese staff. So, I told him I wanted to resign effective July 31, 2015 so that he has time to look for a teacher to replace me, but he doesn't agree with this and he told me I can't go/ I can't stop working because he is holding my passport. Please advise me on what to do.
Please respect my post.