ANB car transfer requirement

hello.. my final payment for my car lease is due by the end of this month. what would be the proper procedure for the transfer of ownership of my leased car from the bank.. i need to know what are the documents required and how long it will take.. thanks!

anybody here who finished his car loan payment thru ANB? :/

I did in March. You need make the last payment online. Then go to the bank. They will issue you a certificate and a letter for insurance. Next step, buy insurance. Go for a FAHAS or motor vehicle inspection certificate. Take all of that and copies of your iqama, passport to the bank. They take upto two weeks to process your new istimara. But it is a two day job really.

thank you for your swift response.  how about the the authorization to drive? mine will expire soon.. if it will take two weeks then i will be driving with expired authorization? is it ok to settle the final amount then arrange for the transfer later on..(i was recently transferred in the province and i find no time to personally go to bank to arrange for the transfer) any suggestion is very much appreciated  :)

Your authorization will stay valid until the validity date. You can request for a new authorization until you clear the balloon payment. Btw, Balloon payment has a due date too.

the expiration will fall almost the same date as my final due..(end of this month) i hope the bank allow me to extend the authorization since i dont have time yet to go personally to process it. hmm i wonder if they will allow other person to do the transfer process.

ANB's policy is strange..i asked them if i can settle the last payment in advance but they declined.. they told me that i need to pay additional sar 2000 because it will break the contract?? i explained to them that my insurance will expire sooner before they can provide me the certificate to apply for new insurance.. i got my fahas done already and just waiting for the last payment due online,, ..and by the way, applying for the renewal of authorization is not free anymore..

I am not sure but I guess if you finishes early then even if you are not willing, legally you might be able to claim reduction in amount because of paying earlier than scheduled as the percentage should be reduced. That's why they are not willing.

my payment agreement for my car is 2 years..so i was expecting that my insurance (malath) which is in tied up with ANB will expire at the same time. the other day i was surprise when malath notified me that my insurance was renewed again for one year.. a day before i paid my last payment for car..now im confused..  :unsure

Hello i have a car on lease at ANB and im going for final exit. I found a friend who paid my remaining balance as cash and we submitted all the requirements for transfer. But its almost 2 weeks now and when i.checked my absher the car is still under my co-ownership. Can i go.for final exit?

Dear friends I recently made a deal. I purchased a leased car from some one in Riadh,while I am located at Najran. I transferred all payment through ANB in Previous owner's combined account. Bank issued transfer letter in my name .Insurance is already transfered in my name.
It is almost 10 days to payment but I am still waiting for MOI car registration Message.
1- Can previous owner dispatch car to me without MOI Registration?
2- whose responsibility is to get car transferred ? Bank or previous owner. ?
3- Any chances of Fraud? In this case?
Please reply

abatagaypa wrote:

my payment agreement for my car is 2 years..so i was expecting that my insurance (malath) which is in tied up with ANB will expire at the same time. the other day i was surprise when malath notified me that my insurance was renewed again for one year.. a day before i paid my last payment for car..now im confused..  :unsure

I am exactly in the same situation where my malath insurance was renewed for another year.. My final payment is due  next month.

It is confusing as to whether the insurance is valid and will remain valid after i complete the transfer .

Can anyone provide more info?

Malikdsi wrote:
abatagaypa wrote:

I am exactly in the same situation where my malath insurance was renewed for another year.. My final payment is due  next month.

It is confusing as to whether the insurance is valid and will remain valid after i complete the transfer .

Can anyone provide more info?

Same situation. Can you update here, what happened? Did you get a new insurance and paid for the last one also. Or what?

Hi brother, I have the same situation as yours, so what happen? Did the bank clear your name in Absher after 2weeks?

Hi there
Exactly how many days were u able to take the new istimara from car transfer?
Thank u

Any update please? Were u cleared from. ABSHER after 2 weeks?

Update for this.
The insurance  is issued for one year even if you have only a couple of months payment remaining.
Once you pay the Final amount and all your dues are cleared, ANB will cancel the insurance which was issued to you.
I was unable to get insurance online as the process was a bit confusing for me. However, i was able to get it from the insurance office.
Be aware that the insurance will be cancelled once you pay the final amount.

Your car will be uninsured and it may land the owner in trouble if there is an accident or a check by the traffic police.

So be sure to get your insurance.

Hello
Recently I paid ballon payment in ANB almost 1& days
Now how many days it will get on my name

15 days back I paid baloon payment now many days it will take for transfer on my name.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can any one help me I got this message but I don't understand what exactly this message is.

When I went bank and shown this message he said I will be getting call from ANB then I need to provide this code. But still I don't get any call.

Guys any one can help me out please.

Please my email check car transfer branch naseem anb transfer please