Moving a family abroad

hi, we just did it. 9 months in now moving abroad. sold house, packed up, took 3 kids, 2 adults, 5 pugs, foreign car and started a new business. We are just recovering and getting on our feet. happy to help with any tips etc.

Hi ~ Congratulations on your successful move.  Please help ~ how can I get a job offer in order to be able to get a work visa?  Im a South African citizen who has been working in Zimbabwe for the last 15 years.

Hello, I love the idea you did what I am considering. I also have a business I would like to bring with me. What country did you move from? How difficult was it to bring the business over or did you start your business there? You are welcome to e-mail me at [email protected] Thank you.

How exciting!  Where did your family end up, what part?  We too are researching a move over to Scotland.  Any info on renting houses, schools, kids activities ect would be helpful...thanks
Where did you move fr5om?

Krystal

Hi
Congrats with your move. We are moving from South Africa to Scotland beginning of Aug. Could you give me advice on schooling. My son is starting P1.

Regards

Hello Slinky1,

I suggest you create a new thread with the topic "schooling in Scotland" on the scotland forum or go through the discussions on the Schools & studies in Scotland.

You will most certainly find some useful informations,

Bhavna