Return ticket on final exit

I came on company visa and i was given ticket to travel from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia. I want to know that what does the Labour Law says about the return ticket on final exit i.e. company is liable to give return ticket to the home country after 2 years service or not? My company says that they give ticket on final exit after ten years service but if you resign before 10 years you have to purchase return ticket for your own. Please guide me

lookin for response

Bro , In final exit case one way ticket is given by the co & its in the labor law ,

Brother, one of my colleague resigned last month but the company did not give him the ticket to return back to his country and said that ticket is given upon resignation if u complete 10 years service with the company. If company can give the ticket when we join then it should also give ticket to go back to home country once we resign.

Are you saying the same thing that company is liable as per labor law to give ticket to go back to home country after resignation?

umairh6 wrote:

Brother, one of my colleague resigned last month but the company did not give him the ticket to return back to his country and said that ticket is given upon resignation if u complete 10 years service with the company. If company can give the ticket when we join then it should also give ticket to go back to home country once we resign.

Are you saying the same thing that company is liable as per labor law to give ticket to go back to home country after resignation?

I thing it is stated in the standard employment contract.

Plane tickets to and from country of origin is given by the employer. That is separated from the Yearly Vacation leave.

As per Saudi Labor law, Employer is liable to provide the return ticket to employee in case employee completes his contract period.

company is liable to pay as per Saudi Law