Seeking good Hair Salon in Bangkok

You won't do better than Jony Live on Soi 13. He totally rescued my hair from the doldrums and took 10 years off me, according to my husband :) I could not be happier! He treated the dryness leftover from too much coloring as well. His prices are reasonable, too. He's from England, so of course his English is great. He is an ex-pat's hair dream come true!
johnylive.com/home.php

Thanks jenny!
Dropped by Savanna Salon in Ploenchit yesterday, great find!
They did an excellent balayage retouch for the holidays. they also have QOD Brazilian keratin which i absolutely adore and will do next time i get my pay check after Songkran.

was super easy to get to from the BTS and they speak quite good english and have a Nail bar.
i booked via their FB page here just to be safe, not sure if they do walk ins. savanna salon bangkok ploenchit

A word of warning:
They did ask for payment upfront which seems to be an ongoing trend these days, apparently the new gen of tourists have had issues with maxed out credit cards & wrong currency etc.. I actually dont mind as it means prices wont get hiked up at the checkout  which happened to me once at a salon in terminal 21 - mentioning no names.

Always go to Niche salon in All seasons place in Ploenchit, they know their stuff, and know well about farang hairs, especially blondes in  my case, often do nice highlights there and always been satisfied. not that expensive compared to some fancy salons around and same quality trust me i tried them when i arrived here couple of years ago..
also love the fact you can do nails wax and ur hairs in that same place, that saves me loads of time  :cool:

Hi Becky, I'm moving from Dubai to Bangkok and looking for the same :) Did you find a good hairdresser? Cheers

Sure did. Made a hair color there last week and was good render, hair salon in the all seasons place. Kinda retail plaza down the office near Conrad hotel. Not that pricey for the area and staff know their job nichesalonbangkok.com