Partner Experience Advisor – German Speaker (m/f)
Your main tasks/responsibilities:
- Reports to Customer & Partner Experience Operations Manager in European Markets Theatre
- Manage Relationships with designated Geo/Segment Sales Teams.
- Represent Customer and Sales with cross functional teams – pivotal role
- Provides Customer account support in line with customer segmentation offerings
- Contributes to Sales productivity by reducing Account Managers ( AM) administrative workload
- Support Customers and Sales from on pre-book to post-booking activities
- Develops strong overview and drives Process, Tool and business flow improvements
- Identifies Customer and Sales Process, Tools and Training opportunities.
- Engages and represents Customers and Sales with cross-functional teams
- Attends weekly Sales Commit calls, keep track and obtain early business visibility
- Maintains a set of projects and initiatives which require cross functional partnerships
- Maintains high levels of Customer and Sales satisfaction levels
- Supports Customer and Sales Key performance indicators and metrics improvement initiatives
Our profile of preference:
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in German;
- Colleague (university) degree (Preferable);
- 2 to 3 years of business experience in sales administration, business support;
- Good communication and interpersonal, problem solving as well as decision making skills;
- Reliable, responsible, self-driven, result orientated personality;
- Ability to deliver results in cross cultural and virtual organizations and to work with remote management model;
- Proven Experience with Microsoft Excel (mandatory);
- Ability to learn new software and tools rapidly.
What we offer:
- Full time position;
- Extensive training on market leading products;
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills;
- Possibility to participate in a growing project;
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers;
- Working place: Oeiras.