Driving license convert

Does anyone knows what is the requirement of  converting my driving to thai driving license?

Go to the department of Land and Transport

You need your passport, international driving licence, certifcate of residence, medical certificate, a form to fill in there, photo will be taken by them, you will pass a eyes test colour, cost around 105 for the 1 year and around 605 for the 5 years ( you can only have 1 year first and when you will renew after 1 year you can get the 5 years )

I recently did mine, i remember you will need Passport, Work Permit valid Driving License, 2 photos.
Unfortunately my Driving License was expired and I had to take the test.

check more info at:
driving.information.in.th/

What? Why do it need a wp?

Probably to certify your legal address, check the link also for more info on that.
You may get an Embassy certified letter of you address if no work permit.

driving.information.in.th/

You don't need work permit, just a certificate of residence, it is valid 1 month and cost 500 THB, unless you got a yellow tabien book, it is the same certificate of residence required for visa, or to buy a car, or motorbike

need my passport or not?

Jamikayes wrote:

need my passport or not?

Yes of course as listed previously, it is the only proof of your identity and legal stay in Thailand ( immigration stamp / visa / ... ).

With an international driving license, you can drive since you are here on a business or student or tourist visa. From your posting, you don't have a work permit. Not sure if SG embassy will give you a residence permit letter & you need to check. With all the hassle, use international driving license solve the problem.