Is 1200 to 1500AED good for living in dubai as per 2015?

Hi guys, while reading some previous Threads , still m getting confused, didn't get the exact answer, I belongs to a Middle Class family, not an High standard living, I am getting a Free Visa , Company Offered me 1200AED per month, + Accomodation + 1 Time Lunch on Duty, Transportation .   I would like to clear that, i'm didnot like to go and eat food in restaurant, most in Pakistan, i always cook food myself, even don't smoke,nothing to spend money on fashion or luxry stuff's. So please tell me can i save some money if i work at this salary or i managed to do some Overtime like 300AED+1200AED. 

My Following Expected Expenses.
1. Normal Breakfast (1 egg or 1 Glass of Milk)
2.Internet Sharing connection, through which i can contact with my family cheaply.
3.Dinner (Would make my self) Mostly Pakistani Dished, Veg,Or Chicken some time

So can i manage to save some Money like 400 to 600 AED per month??

waiting for good suggestion guys...

Thanks..

Hi guys, while reading some previous Threads , still m getting confused, didn't get the exact answer, I belongs to a Middle Class family, not an High standard living, I am getting a Free Visa , Company Offered me 1200AED per month, + Accomodation + 1 Time Lunch on Duty, Transportation .   I would like to clear that, i'm didnot like to go and eat food in restaurant, most in Pakistan, i always cook food myself, even don't smoke,nothing to spend money on fashion or luxry stuff's. So please tell me can i save some money if i work at this salary or i managed to do some Overtime like 300AED+1200AED. 

My Following Expected Expenses.
1. Normal Breakfast (1 egg or 1 Glass of Milk)
2.Internet Sharing connection, through which i can contact with my family cheaply.
3.Dinner (Would make my self) Mostly Pakistani Dished, Veg,Or Chicken some time

So can i manage to save some Money like 400 to 600 AED per month??

waiting for good suggestion guys...

Thanks..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Well, let me get you straight to the point. As long as you can save 400 to 600 aed a month i think it is fine.

Remember, it will depend on the person how much cost of living they were spending for their food allowances and extra needs in a month. But if you need to send money in your home country I think you will be having a difficulties for saving (Unless you are granted to do an overtime frequently).

Anyway, if you are earning that salary which you had mention above and i felt that you are working in F&B industry, I think it was a normal salary for those F&B people same like you.

:cool:

Yes.. You can say like F&B industry, basically its an Gas Cylinder Refilling Company, And thanks for reply.. Means you say, Its good for  a Normal person who dnt like luxury life, can save some money..

Yes.. You can say like F&B industry, basically its an Gas Cylinder Refilling Company, And thanks for reply.. Means you say, Its good for  a Normal person who dnt like luxury life, can save some money..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, coming from yourself... It's good for  a Normal person who dont like luxury life, can save some money..   Again, It depends on you brother how much you are spending. But the main point here is saving. and having a contented job right for yourself?