Long term rental

Looking for possible long term rental beach front accommodation next year. Relocating to island. Northwest area Trou aux biche all way through to pereybere. 2/3 bedrooms. Vincent

Have a nice day...
Nabízím k pronájmu přízemí domu v Poine aux Canonnier - 2 lonice, obývací pokoj, kuchyň + příslušenství. V případě zájmu pošlete SMS na tel. č. 59216581 - moje angličtina není dobrá pro telefonování, jsem Češka.
Děkuji   Sanyka

Cannot understand Translate please

Sanyka wrote:

Have a nice day...
Nabízím k pronájmu přízemí domu v Poine aux Canonnier - 2 lonice, obývací pokoj, kuchyň + příslušenství. V případě zájmu pošlete SMS na tel. č. 59216581 - moje angličtina není dobrá pro telefonování, jsem Češka.
Děkuji   Sanyka

This is an ENGLISH speaking forum, so in order for members to be able to understand you, please post in ENGLISH ONLY.
Thank you.

Hello VINCENTVANDERVENTER,

You can browse and post your search in housing section, the links are as follows :

>Flats for rent in Mauritius

> Houses for rent in Mauritius

Hope these links will be helpful to you  :top:

Thank you,
Gavind.

Hi

Thanks, have looked but very out dated

Vince

Yes, understand....

Sanyka

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum + please register your company in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

email me your details and I will see what I can find for you. I need your budget please! I am a South African living here too, so I know how to help fellow south Africans out.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please avoid sharing personal contact infos on a public forum

Sanyka ijete na mauriciu uz dlho? Chceme sa tam s manzelom budúci rok presťahovať natrvalo tak hladame monosti ubytovania a aj ako sa tam legálne dostat. Viete nam pomoct?alebo poradit kam sa obrátiť ? Vdaka

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post your offer in the housing section

Hi

Close to winners ? how far back is property from sea ? Can you see the sea ? What is the rental do you have any photos ?

Hi
Do you have pictures of inside and outside. Do you permit dogs?
Thanks

Hi check this from housing add holiday rental

[Moderated]
Thx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity not allowed on forum. Please exchange in private message

Hi do you need apartment on long term rental , [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Post an advert in the Flats for rent in Mauritius section.

Good day all.

Please pm me your email addresses so I may keep in contact with you and help each specifically.

Thank you

Hello everybody,

As you already know, the forum has been created for the exchange of information on Expatriates.

Therefore, for all your housing requests and offers, thank you for posting in the Housing in Mauritius section which has been designated for these kind of ads.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed