VPN on playstation

How would one get VPN on playstations or apple TV. They both have the netflix option but obviously cannot watch because no VPN

Internet here is uber confusing and annoying :(

Never tried it but found something on the net : https://www.unblocknetflix.co.uk/enable … aystation/
check this web as well : https://unlocator.com/setup/

good luck!

T&R

Since I went with ExpressVPN I have an easy option they allow for - but each VPN service is different.

Unless you have a VPN enabled router I would try using Smart DNS. Try googling whatever VPN you have plus "Smart DNS".  **YouTube is your friend, here**

Another option, I believe, is to link your PS3/4 to a computer running the VPN, and the computer to the router.

However, just to tell you what I do - I have my laptop set on the tv stand and I HDMI it into the TV and AV jack to the stereo.  I have a 5 BD bluetooth keyboard and mouse and bammo - my TV is now a 40-something inch monitor I can stream, email, download, watch movies with.

Not sure there is an easy solution for the PlayStation for you unless you want to mess about with some settings.

Wish I could be more help with a "press this from the PS load screen" but I don't think that's a thing yet.  Once again, try YouTube - it is full of people who can't wait to tell you and show you what they did and how they did it - all for the price of a "like"

OMG I'm such a girl. Taking time to digest that.

My internet is on one of the small portable devices.

So according to what you are saying you have a mifi router or a dongle hence the only possible way to get vpn access is to follow the 'linking' process suggested by relwell. 

My opinion is that if you want piece of mind (after the initial headache of setting up the first time) you should get a vpn capable router (like that Linksys E900) , load the special firmware on it (see here; DD-WRT) and then purchase a private vpn subscription (like that: VPN service if you want to have the full benefits.

With these in place all the devices (playstation, apple tv, etc) connecting to the vpn router will automatically have a UK or US or whatever address you want.

Good luck :)

To piggyback on capriole, VPN routers are kind of pricey (in terms of routers), but for the money you do get a lot of use and it will resell well also.

Guy at Virgin saying should be able to use my Apple TV to mirror onto TV. Shall try that option though sure I tried and didn't work