Automatic good car wanted now

Cash waiting for reliable, serviced history medium or small car approx 1.6 engine. 2008 low mileage budget max 10000. Pls send pictures Hyandai, Renault scenic, kembara etc. pls send photos. Clea, no damage or crash history.

Hello,
I have a Satria Neo
Running on premium fully synthetic engine oil.
Service every 4000-5000km
New Sumitomo Falken (April 2015)
Original paint and parts
No accident.

Price and pictures please

Any car under 30k is going to be a nightmare. A colleague tried it cost 3 times the car value to fix issues. Caveat emptor

@ pafianda and hwang > Please note the forum is not the convenient place to talk about the buying and selling of cars.

Therefore, i invite those who are looking to buy a car or to sell his own car to post an ad in the Cars for sale in Malaysia section. It is more appropriate.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

:) hai

Toyota wish 1.8 sport spec. Mpvs Car, 7 speed, valvematic engine, key less, eco mode, sport mode, paddle shift, matelic black colour. Recond 2009 registered 2013, Selling at RM90,000. Interested to deal via loan or cash.

Mr Sham wrote:

Toyota wish 1.8 sport spec. Mpvs Car, 7 speed, valvematic engine, key less, eco mode, sport mode, paddle shift, matelic black colour. Recond 2009 registered 2013, Selling at RM90,000. Interested to deal via loan or cash.

This section of the forum s not the place to advertise on. Please post a free ad in the classified section in the green banner at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Priscilla wrote:

@ pafianda and hwang > Please note the forum is not the convenient place to talk about the buying and selling of cars.

Therefore, i invite those who are looking to buy a car or to sell his own car to post an ad in the Cars for sale in Malaysia section. It is more appropriate.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

-Closing down this thread-

Closed