Does anyone know is Sosua/Cabarete has a zip code

Good day: I am having trouble receiving mail from United States. Twice my son and sister sent my mail from New Jersey and I never received it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Do not rely on the Postal service here is it terrible on a good day.  Rather use something like EPS or CPS in Sosua.  A bit more expensive but you will get your mail. Most here rely on the internet for their mail  Personally we have received 2 pieces of mail in 10 years.

There is a zip code and it is  57600 but it will not make the service any better

Bob K

Thank you Bob. May I ask what are mail companies you referred to?

Bob is spot on as usual.

I use CPS as my mail forwarder.  Good service, decent pricing.  Don't ever rely on the "postal" service here......

They are a forwarding service and will ship/send you anything that is sent to their Florida address.  The one we use for mail or packages is CPS.  The are on the road near the eastern side of Sosua a bit before the hospital.  here is their phone
809-571-1611 and talk to Carlos (owner) both he and his wife speak perfect English.
email is:  [email protected]

Bob K

I was wondering if you know of companies I can ship from Canada to Puerto plata or sosua?  just want to send some clothes in a box to our friends there.

thank you
Rick

Thanks very much for that information

83goldwing if you have good address for the folks in the DR you can ship UPS or FedEx

BobK