Help me to process my student visa

Hi, everyone does anyone know a person could help me to process my student visa there in Ecuador?  I'm coming month of June.
Hope this site could help me. :)

Please help us to assist you by providing more information.

Are you enrolled in a university in Ecuador?  If so, where is that school?

Have you asked that university to assist you with the student visa you mentioned?

Do you have access to an Ecuadorian consulate or embassy near where you are now?

What is your field of study in Ecuador?

cccmedia in Quito

Hi. you want a visa for a year? My friend did a student visa - enrolling in school in Spanish. He paid for courses at vev year. To obtain a visa and knowledge.))) The school (or other educational institution) - licensed - may issue a certificate - that a student. And with this certificate you go to the migration service - and apply for the visa.

in this school ( Manta, Ecuador) I studied Spanish when she arrived. Teachers work with inosrantsami (Russia, USA, Canada, Greece, Germany, and students from other countries). The school works including the reference system - the exchange of students. Wonderful Director - Manuel and his wife, Rosie. Hospitable meet students from all countries. Organize excursions and help with affordable housing for students. Help students to get a visa.
http://www.surpacifico.k12.ec/index.en.html

I legalize your diploma from Russia. I waited for 8 months until the university agreed to my diploma. I wanted to get a visa - a professional. But I had to wait a very long time. On this issued another visa (Invest in real estate).
Now my diploma - is registered in the Ministry of Education of Ecuador. But I do not work a specialty. (I am a civil servant, on specialization - state regulation of the economy). Not sure that I (as a foreigner) will have the opportunity to work on education

If Tatiana is correct in assuming that the OP is looking to study Spanish in Ecuador for more than three months, there are various language schools here in Quito that will assist him in obtaining a non-immigrant student visa for at least one year.

For an example of just one school that is offering to assist non-Ecuadorian students to obtain such a visa as well as going on tours around La República, visit:

www.la-lengua.com

cccmedia in Quito

HAI I AM FROM INDIA AND I WANT TO COME AND STUDY SPANISH I ALSO WISH TO WORK LEGALLY TO IMPROVE MY LANGUAGE. I HAVE 4 FRIENDS WE ALL WANT TO COME WE HAVE FEW QUESTIONS.
1. HOW MUCH IS THE FEES- CAN WE PAY IN INSTALMENTS
2. WILL YOU HELP US IN VISA PROCESSING FROM INDIA
3. ONE MONTH HOST FAMILY SPANISH ACCOMODATION HOW MUCH ?
4. CAN WE WORK PART-TIME IN ECUADOR
PLS MAIL ME ON ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Por amor a Elvis, stop shouting at us.

Government fees for a permanent visa are $350.  There are also some translation costs and other incidentals.

If you don't have a pension, you can invest $25,000 in a bank CD to qualify for a residency visa, plus $500 per dependent.

There are non-immigrant visas for up to a year for students and volunteers, and extensions of time up to six months. 

Contact an attorney in Ecuador if you need full visa help.  Figure $600-700 per residency visa for the attorney fee, plus expenses.  Or go a cheaper route with a visa facilitator.  Installment fees?  You probably can pay most of your attorney fees upon obtaining the visa.  Installments on the government fees?  No.

The residency visa website is www.cancilleria.gob.ec

How 'bout you come visit before deciding to seek a permanent visa?

Working part-time could be problematic.  EC nationals get priority for jobs, and the national policy encourages Expats to come here if they have pensions or money to invest, not folks who might take jobs from locals.  In terms of getting hired, lack of language skills could be a deal-breaker.

If you post again, kindly tone it down.

cccmedia in Quito

good afternoon
I will reply to your email.
with students from India, I have not worked)))
You should definitely translate your diploma in Spanish - to put an apostille. Birth certificate, marriage certificate (or divorce), a certificate from the police - that you have no criminal record - all documents must be current (not expired). Here Spanish language school, which I attended. http://www.surpacifico.k12.ec/index.en.html

ecuadordom wrote:

good afternoon
I will reply to your email.
with students from India, I have not worked)))
You should definitely translate your diploma in Spanish - to put an apostille. Birth certificate, marriage certificate (or divorce), a certificate from the police - that you have no criminal record - all documents must be current (not expired). Here Spanish language school, which I attended. http://www.surpacifico.k12.ec/index.en.html

Typically, any required apostille must be issued by an authority in your home country....

...and translated in Ecuador.

Your criminal background check does not have to come out 100 percent clean to get past EC authorities.  For instance, a crime committed as a minor, or a lesser crime committed as an adult, may be discounted.  Crimes committed as a minor are sometimes removed from the record after enough time has passed.

cccmedia in Quito

Hello
to learn and obtain a student visa:
1.buy / get a certificate to enter the country as a student
2. choose the annual program for training (there are Spanish for medicine), and sign up for this page
http://www.mantaspanishschool.com/
3. and the school will organize your training, and you directly ask your questions

with respect,
Tatiana

if you bring all the documents translated into Spanish,
I can go with you to the ministry - and apply for a visa (Manta)

Vida Verde has a Spanish school in Quito and matches its students with homestay families.

Contact them at www.vidaverde.com for costs, visa support and other information...

Or google vidaverde.com Quito Spanish homestay ...

cccmedia in Quito