Lecturer in Malaysia wish to make foreigner friends

Hi everyone. I am a new member here. Basically, I am a lecturer in Malaysia. I am interested in making friends with foreigners here. Anyone interested can buzz me. :)

Hello

Hello n welcome, from an Aussie who in the foreseeable future will be a resident of Malaysia

Really that's good Malaysia is a nice place...

Hello there  :) An expat here with hopes of finding a better future :)

Sheepdog wrote:

Hello n welcome, from an Aussie who in the foreseeable future will be a resident of Malaysia

hi.. you are most welcome here and i would love to be a friend of your family....  good luck:)

elen40 wrote:

Hello

hi.. how u doing? so what are you working here in malaysia as an expert?

What kind of lecturer are you?  There is great interest in teaching jobs, so it would be great to hear more about your work.

Gravitas wrote:

What kind of lecturer are you?  There is great interest in teaching jobs, so it would be great to hear more about your work.

hi.. sorry for late reply.. i am teaching linguistics in a public uni.. rings a bell? :P

Sounds a great job to have !!

mini4 wrote:
Gravitas wrote:

hi.. sorry for late reply.. i am teaching linguistics in a public uni.. rings a bell? :P

Hi, talking about linguistics, a friend of mine expressed interest in this course. Could you share a bit about the course and any useful information for a person considering to take up this study?

cormsigg wrote:
mini4 wrote:
Gravitas wrote:

Hi, talking about linguistics, a friend of mine expressed interest in this course. Could you share a bit about the course and any useful information for a person considering to take up this study?

UM is best in offering linguistic courses compared UKM or UPM.. The application is still opened right now.. Your friend may try. Best wishes