Where can I watch the 2011 Superbowl in Marrakech?

I will be in Marrakesh on Feb 6th and looking for somewhere I can watch the game.

Welcome to Expat-blog,Smith_Jillian ! :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Marrakesh forum,allowing better visibility.

Hope that you get a response soon from members.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hey I'm looking for a place to watch the game too. If I find one I'll let you know and please do the same.

Of course, will let you know if I find out anything

Are you moving there permanently? If that's the case then get a satellite receiver, and there are certain devices you can buy that will decrypt the signal, so you'll be able to get all the showtime channels.

If you are just visiting, your best bet would be at a hotel or restaurant. American football isn't followed at all here in north africa, so you'll probably have to look around for the places that have the decryption device hooked up in their TV setup, and ask them nicely if they can change channels to show the game.

Thanks big tuna, appreciate the information.

Same question but for Casablanca. Any information about it?

bikeguysaif wrote:

Thanks big tuna, appreciate the information.

No problem bud. If you're having trouble finding decryption device check the local electronics market.

Football is not huge in here, i remember when the superball was in my previous state (AZ) two years ago.. that was a lift to the state.