Looking for DJ representetive in Manila. Highly payed

Hi there. Glad to join EB.
Let me introduce myself, Im JD, 28. Im DJ & Youtuber. Currently considering move to manila for 6 month or so.
I run one of the biggest house music youtube channels with over 150 000 subscribers and over 4 million monthly views. So its quite good following. Im traveling all over Europe with performences. But in case I move to Manila I would need person who gets and takes care of my bookings.

Willing to pay up to $500 per gig for right person who will manage to sort out few gigs a month.

As far as I know there are few quite good nightclubs who could afford pay fees :)

Thank You for Your time.

Speak soon

JanisDzeni5 wrote:

Hi there. Glad to join EB.
Let me introduce myself, Im JD, 28. Im DJ & Youtuber. Currently considering move to manila for 6 month or so.
I run one of the biggest house music youtube channels with over 150 000 subscribers and over 4 million monthly views. So its quite good following. Im traveling all over Europe with performences. But in case I move to Manila I would need person who gets and takes care of my bookings.

Willing to pay up to $500 per gig for right person who will manage to sort out few gigs a month.

As far as I know there are few quite good nightclubs who could afford pay fees :)

Thank You for Your time.

Speak soon

Please post your ad in the jobs section at the top of this page as this section is not set up for advertising. In the jobs section your ad will get more exposure than on the open section of the forum.
Thank you.

I see problems to overcome.

How popular is that scene over there?
You're talking big money in the US, massive money in Manila.
Then visa/work permit to keep you legal.

Hi JanisDzeni5, and welcome on board :)

you should post in the jobs section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/philippines/manila/

hope this helps,

Julien