VISA PROCESS AND AIR TICKET

Hello,
My name is Henry, a Ugandan by nationality, a plumber by profession and experienced building Facilities technician. I am a vibrant dedicated young man with pure heart. I am seeking to know God more and to grow in my calling under the right mentor, handle bigger responsibilities and build stronger relationship with God and with everyone across the world in the ministry .I am so much interested to honor and serve God in preaching the gospel of the kingdom, currently seeking to move to UK / England for ministry. I need a help in Visa process and air ticket.

I can see no legal way for you to reside in the UK.

As for you coming to tell us about God - we have plenty of priests already.

Henry 234,
With regards to your religious quest, I would advise you to search the internet for religious groups who support and encourage similar minded beliefs and practices to travel for study, however, I am sure that you will have to fund your own travel costs (inc flights), visa requirements and other expenses.
I don't personally know of any specific groups, but the internet is a wonderful tool. Maybe there are some religious groups near you that travel abroad spreading the word of your God? Have you checked?
Good luck with your challenge Henry,
Regards Chuckle Butty