Visa Extensions in Leshan

Are (Tourist) Visa extensions at the Leshan PSB still easier than Chengdu PSB?  Has anyone extended a visa recently?  Apparently, the rules have changed - and some places in China won't extend tourist visas now.

Hi,dear.travel visa only can extend one month.And only can extend once.I think chengdu is easier.If u want live longer.U can change ur visa to others

@Alven, Thanks.  So the situation has changed.  In the past, it was well known that Leshan was easier than Chengdu.

When you say "U can change ur visa to others" - Do you mean you can do it inside China??

I'm actually getting an M-Visa at the moment.  And I've left China to sort it out at a consulate in another country.  I don't actually want to work, or earn money in China  - but it seems the only way to stay in China longer.

U know theres z/m visa that u can get now.And all this kind r need a company.So do u have other contacts?

@Alven.  To be clear - are you saying that I could have got my M-Visa without leaving China?  Is that what you're telling me?

You're asking if I have other contacts... why?  Are you a Software Developer?

No. I said that if u live in china  grand total after 180 days.U must leave.And back in can extend.

private message me and I will give you good information..I have lived in China for more than 5 years...
James

Hello James,

It would be judicious if you could post the relevant information on the forum itself, this might be beneficial for others bloggers who might have an interest in China.

Best regards,
Gavind

sorry  I wont do that...if you dont want to PM me...then dont worry about it..

Hi!

I was reading the conversations and I was wondering how your got your extension eventually. I saw as well you where in Chiang Mai? Did you maybe got your first Chinese visa in Chiang mai Thailand?
Right now I'm in china, on a 60 tourist visa and i would like to extend in Kangding or Leshan or Chengdu? I'm wondering which is the best to go too.

as well I'm planning next to go to Thailand, to different places as well Chiang Mai, and I  would prefer getting a new visa again for china. do you know by any change if it is easy to get a visa for china in Chiang mai!?

Thx for you help

Hi Alven, do you mind to advice how to have a better way to stay longer in China