Work in Poland

Hello i am New here. Am thinking to move POLAND for WORK. :)

any suggestion?

hello

I am also thinking to WORK in poland. But am bit confuse. "VIA which way i have to Apply?

Hi vinayak4evr,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your posts on the Poland forum.

It would be great if you could give us a proper introduction. What type of job are you looking for?

Thank you.
Best of luck,
Christine

Hi :)

I completed my Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering in Philippines. I am looking for job here in Poland.

Hello gervie23,

I suggest you browse through the jobs in Poland section of the website to have a look at the adverts.

Furthermore, you may even create your own cv so as to maximize your chances of getting a job.

Any region in which you are looking for a job ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello!

Im a Filipina living in Crakow! Welcome to Poland... What is your fb?
How did you cope living here? Im Married to Polish and got my Citizenship as well, im not working in Poland but work abroad very low ang sahod dito..

keep in touch
Marites

Csesz Bhavna :)

Thanks for the info. I'm currently living in Oława. I would like to work in Wroclaw if there's a good oppurtunity for me.

Csesz Marites,

I came here with my Polish husband. I'm looking for work because I am a bit bored and I don't want to stay at home all the time. :D Also, I want to explore and meet new friends here in Poland.

Yeah, you're right. Maliit ang sahod dito. Pero mas okay na yun kesa nakatunganga ako dito sa bahay. Hehe

Please message me.

Gervie :)

Csesz Bhavna :)

Thanks for the info. I'm currently living in Oława. I would like to work in Wroclaw if there's a good opportunity for me.