Invitation for meet-ups

oucchh...  sorry for that... looks like i didnt check the date of postings on this thread... months ago... hahhaha..  anyhow...ill be glad if i could join also.. lols.

Hi Ground zero,
Where is the MIral Mall?
I'm new here and don't know my way round yet.
Jimmy

Hai everybody .I am new  to this Kuwait and forum.I am staying in Mangaf near sea side.my occupation working in Knpc.I am very interested to join in u r group.I am ready to work for this forum.so what I have to do.if anybody. Thank u.

BootsUK, the location is here:

https://goo.gl/maps/vcS6kWxoJPA2

So I guess I will have to take charge again.

It is the  seaside  desr

Hai.thanks for reply. I am glad to meet u mam through this forum.yes its very near to seashore. I am working in Knpc. I want to make friends forum.

Hello guys!

Is this meetup still going on? And why don't you use the meetup app? :P

I would like to join if this suggestions still working

Dear all ... meeting up all together it will be fun and oppurtunity for those new expats to meet in Kuwait ... i would suggect to arrange a new date in January in one of the resturants so we could know each other and have a light dinner .... we could have a nice community in Kuwait

Ghassan

Hello everyone

Just to inform you that it will be easier to organise a meet up if you add an event, whether restaurant, outdoor activities, nightlife and so on, you will be able to invite your contacts and see the responses.

All the best  :)
Bhavna