From Mexico to Qatar

Hello All,
I will move to Qatar fromMexico next month to work and will stay there for 6 months. Is there any mexican here than can help me understand the visa process?
Thank you,
Ana

hi ana ,

You are asking how to apply for visit or work visa ?

Because if you are applying for work visa your sponser should apply and complete the process for you

Working visa should be free of charge because the sponsor will pay the full fees
See you soon

God luck

:up::up:

The sponsor should issue you a visa. Otherwise . You can issue a visit visa

Not sure

Hi Ana,

I'm interest to open a Mexican restaurant, so can you give me your advise when you arrive Doha. I notice like this business working good when I was living in Australia.

Thanks.

Hello there ,

Not that many Mexicans are here I came across very few in Qatar ,there isn't even an embassy . The nearest one is in UAE .As for the visa usually your work place is the sponsor and they are the ones to proceed and fulfill the government requirement s. The process is a little slow here in some cases it takes few months to obtain. The visa fees charged to the sponsor and not the employee therefore its free of charge . Hope that answers you question !

The company should take care of all (soy mexicano)

Thank you all!

Hello there ,

I am not Mexican but I am well aware of the visa process . The question here , will you be coming to work for a company which in this case your company will do the process of the sponcership from A to z . Or are you coming on your own ?

Hola, necesitas un patrocinio ya sea de un hotel para una visa de turista que sólo te sirve por un mes ó por un local o empresa para una visa de trabajo como mencionas que te gustaría quedarte 6 meses si necesitas sponsor.

Saludos hay varios mexicanos suerte

@ Nor22 > Please post in english only on this english speaking forum. It will help everybody to understand you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: