Personal Assistant / Home, Business, Virtual Available

Greetings my name is Sandro. I am currently seeking possible employer who has businesses here in the country or wanting to venture into any business. I might be of help if you are in need of a trusthworthy person. I can be of service in the following areas: home, office and or business assistant. Can also work as virtual assistant, banking, personal assistant both home based and on site. I am very friendly and flexible, hard working and above all trustworthy. I wanna work closely with the same person with same qualities. Hope to hear from you and be among the chosen few in working with you.

philb0i wrote:

Greetings my name is Sandro. I am currently seeking possible employer who has businesses here in the country or wanting to venture into any business. I might be of help if you are in need of a trusthworthy person. I can be of service in the following areas: home, office and or business assistant. Can also work as virtual assistant, banking, personal assistant both home based and on site. I am very friendly and flexible, hard working and above all trustworthy. I wanna work closely with the same person with same qualities. Hope to hear from you and be among the chosen few in working with you.

As advertising is not allowed on this section of the forum can you please place a free ad in the jobs section of the forum where it will get better exposure to potential employers.
Thank you.

Hi! Do you have a website or FB account? Are you wiling to do provincial assignments?

Thanks,
Rach

Yes mam i can do provincial assignments. Kindly send me a private message. Thank you.

Hello all

As stated by Stumpy, we have a section dedicated to job hunt on the forum, please refer there with your advert, whether you are proposing or seeking employment. :top:

> Jobs offers in the Philippines

Kenjee
Expat.com Team