Looking for a friends in Brussels

Hello! I moved to Brussels last year in September. I work and do not have much time to hang out , but when I am available I want to meet up with some friends . I would really appreciate if you tell me where exactly I can meet with new people.

Hi there ! and welcome to belgium then :)
So I know a lot of places to hangout and meet people.
but tell me a little more about you and I tell you which place fit your need/profile.
(which languages did you speak, what you do in life, your style of music etc..) don't hesitate to PM me if you prefer.
cya

Hello,
I will be coming too in Brussels in the end of august 2015 to start an MBA studies there. I will be glad to meet you, share experiences, having a beer as expats. PM me for more details.
Regards,
Edi

Hello! I moved to Brussels recently and I am also interested to make some new friends

Re: Looking for a friends in Brussels
Hello! I moved to Louvain la neuve last year and now I have some work in brussels, I'm interested to make some new friens too :)

Also moving to Brussels in two weeks :) I also got my pets with me so I'd be happy to meet up in a park for example!

Hi...Am Priya, currently in Belgium. I am living at Dilbeek, close by to Brussels city centre. Am looking for some good girl friends here. Hoping we could catch up soon.

Priya

Hi  :) I am Topez. Looking to make English speaking  :) friends from Belgium Brussels and France.  Looking forward to hear from you  :D

Hi ToPez...

Nice to hear from you. Am english speaking...32 yrs...married...mom...cool and friendly...Lets catch up soon...:)