Serviced apartment

Hello. We are moving to ho chi minh this june and will appreiate if there are serviced apartments available preferably districts1 ,3 or 7. Checked some websites but unfortunately have no favorable response
.thanks

xoxo01 wrote:

Hello. We are moving to ho chi minh this june and will appreiate if there are serviced apartments available preferably districts1 ,3 or 7. Checked some websites but unfortunately have no favorable response
.thanks

You can check in the housing section located at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Thank you :)

loads of them in D7 between $350 and $600, some with kitchen, some without, depends on your price range

Hi,

Could you let me know your specific reuirements so that i shall help you to find some suitable serviced apartments (your budget, 1 or 2 bedroom(s), amenities or any special requirement)

Cheer

Hello.  2bedrooms 2wc. 500-600usd.his office is situated at district1, so nearby preferences and nearby supermarket will be highly appreciated.  Pls do emailme [email protected]

Thank you

Cheers

Thank you :)

Hi, you can check the apartment here but remember the price is much higher than its real price.

Regards

you can also join the fb groups "expats in Ho Chi Minh" and "teachers in ho chi minh" as there are often ads in there about serviced apartments

Thank you  :)

Hi,

This is a serviced apartment in district seven HCMC. I was there for 4 months and all was fine. Owner is british. Here the phone number, Mike xxx, and email, xxx

Best regards,

Mladen

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct