Prometric OMSB Attempts

hello all,
i want to know, if one doesn't clear prometric OMSB ONLINE exam in 1st attempt,after how much duration one can re-attempt the same exam??
also how many attempts are available in a year/in all?
kindly guide,thank you!

you can reappear as soon as you pay the exam fees and reregister yourself.

thank u dr.veeral for ur prompt response.
hoping its that way coz it wud b a waste of time if one has to wait for 3 months or so,to reappear.

aryanthedentist wrote:

hello all,
i want to know, if one doesn't clear prometric OMSB ONLINE exam in 1st attempt,after how much duration one can re-attempt the same exam??
also how many attempts are available in a year/in all?
kindly guide,thank you!

The prometric OMSB online exam is considered as the easiest among many online med. exams around the world. They say that you don't even need to be a doctor to pass the OMSB exam.

If you're failed to clear even this exam, please rethink before re-applying and about the lives of thousands of patients who are craving for a better healthcare in Oman since ages.

Please don't be offended as my intention is just to visualize a person who can't pass an exam and rethinking of starting a "Doctor" career here.

The exam is relatively easy, but dont get discouraged if you fail at the first attempt. You will find outdated concepts as correct answers, questions with no clinical significance, and unnecessary factual questions which you do not expect. I did not clear it in my first attempt, went one answer short, though i did not read a page for preparation. But i do not judge myself incompetent for the fact that i could not answer the year in which the powered toothbrush was invented (that was one of the questions in my exam)

hi schaz,
i do understnd ur concern n u r absolutely rite on ur part..
but sometimes...sometimes,few things dont happen d way u expect. even after thorough study n all,one does fall short by just a little distance.
my query was not only mine,but many other doctors who are trying for oman but dont know bout techicalities related to prometric,as rules r different for different countries.
but,if i come to oman for my job,rest assured that,i will provide all the best of my knowledge n ability..not only my name but also my country's name is at stake,n i wont let it down!

Bro can anyone tell me what is the pass percentage for exam?
thanks

its 60% means u hv to score 42 out of 70 to pass.

Although the exam is bit simple,for d knowledge sake,i want to know how many attempts does one get??its pretty unclear to many.

dear,
can anyone tell me where to prepare for for the prometric exam in ENT or generally