Two month rentals

How can I find information on good reputable places to find condo or apartment rentals where we could go every year for 2-3 months? Thanks.

Actually, we are wanting to do this also.  I would try Craigslist or clasificadosonline.com.  We aren't in a position to that yet but hopefully, soon.  I wish you the best of luck!

What part of Puerto Rico?  I have a condo in Arroyo, on the Caribbean.

hI! Well my family is close to San Juan and Dorado.  My dad is elderly and lives in Caguas. For now I think I need to be closer to metro area....

Hi, sever5, perhaps your family has some ideas or help look around for you.

Yes, I am in the research time now, trying to get info so then we can zero in.  I probably won't be seriously looking for a year. Thanks.

Here is a link to a monthly publication for the eastern portion of Puerto Rico.
http://www.elorientalpr.net/  It has classified ads.  The same publisher also does an edition for the south with the name El Regional Sur (or something like that).  You can view these on line.

Schuttzie wrote:

Hi, sever5, perhaps your family has some ideas or help look around for you.

That's the very best advice. You could get a great deal for a place that wasn't even advertized. If you know somebody who knows somebody you get something done here on the island. :)

Flipkey.com  HomeAway.com VRBO.com

wpotvin wrote:

Flipkey.com  HomeAway.com VRBO.com

I also suggest that if you see a property that you like on one of those sites, contact the owner and request a rate for renting for two months. Often, for rentals longer than one week, an owner will give you a much lower rate. 

I did this when renting a condo in Palmas del Mar.  The posted cost of the condo was $2600 per week.  YIKES!!!!!!  But the place was soooooooo beautiful I figured I'd give it a shot.  In my e-mail I asked if she could offer a price for a monthly rental during low season (late Aug-early September--hurricane season).  She came back with a rate of $3450.  That's like a week in a Marriott, LOL.  We can't wait to get there!

You'll find that an owner would rather have it rented for a little less money for a month or two than have it rented for a week and sit empty for several more weeks.  Good luck.

Thanks, great idea!

Yes, very true. I have family in metro and north areas.

great link, thanks! Very helpful.

If you want something reputable....just check out Airbnb!!   https://www.airbnb.com/ You can read the reviews and info about the owner. There are SOOO many Short Term Rentals everywhere in the Metro Area...and yes negotiate the price with the owner for a monthly rate versus weekly.

Awesome web site, thank you.

vrbo.com/703260
Please see my listed property I would consider reduced rates for a monthly rental.